Accreditation Surveys and Inventories
Parents and students, please help us collect feedback for the accreditation process!
Students in grade 3-12, please complete the survey and inventory for your appropriate grade level. The inventory link will measure your educational experiences at SJVS while the survey link will measure your educational beliefs. Thank you! Your feedback is very important to us!!!
Parents, we would greatly appreciate it if you would take the time to complete the survey below.
2017-18 Full-time SJVS Parents
SJCSD Registration Links
- 2017-2018 Registration Packet
- Attendance Zoning Information
- Attendance Zone Locator
- Change of Address Form
- Enrollment Policy
- Florida Immunization Requirements & FAQ
- Residency & Guardianship Policy
- Residency, Registration & Health Information
- Student Transfer & Choice Options
- Out-of-Zone Transfer Request Process & Forms
Student Code Of Conduct and Forms
In order to come onto campus at St. Johns Virtual School, you need to review the St. Johns County School District Student Code of Conduct guidelines. Once you have read over the acceptable practices, please sign and return the sheets to Jo Linskey or Kathy Jones. The required forms are below:
- Letter from the Program Coordinator
- 2017-18 Code of Conduct
- Parent-Student Acknowledgement of Student Conduct Code 2017-2018
- 2017-2018 Student Acceptable Use Procedures Agreement Form
Office Location and Directions
- Main Number: 904.547.8080
- Fax Number: 904.547.8085
The vision of SJVS is to be leaders in innovative teaching through online and blended learning programs that use best practices to promote academic excellence in a student-centered environment while serving the District of St. Johns County.
Our Mission is to ensure all students are provided with an academically rich and rigorous education through online learning opportunities that meet the needs of today’s diverse learners.